For advice about eligibility for the NDIS, how to access the scheme or to enquire about an NDIS plan, please contact the National Disability Insurance Agency, (NDIA).
- The NDIA can be contacted by calling 1800 800 110 or online through their contact form.
- Visit the Commonwealth NDIS Website at www.ndis.gov.au.
- If you are currently receiving disability supports from the SA Government, please contact your local Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) office or your service provider.
- If you have feedback or questions about this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- Contact us through the National Relay Service.
- Give the telephone number you want to call.
For more information, visit: www.relayservice.gov.au