For advice about eligibility for the NDIS, how to access the scheme or to enquire about an NDIS plan, please contact the National Disability Insurance Agency, (NDIA).
- The NDIA can be contacted by calling 1800 800 110 or online through their contact form.
- Visit the Commonwealth NDIS Website at www.ndis.gov.au.
- If you are currently receiving disability supports from the SA Government, please contact your local Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) office or your service provider.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- Contact us through the National Relay Service.
- Give the telephone number you want to call.
For more information, visit: www.relayservice.gov.au